ART EDITION 2014
ART EDITION is the Korea’s only international edition art fair devoted to multiple art. Initiated by Korea Print Photography Promotion Association, the fair was launched in 1995 under the name of Seoul International Print Photo Art Fair. Since its inception, the event has been supporting professional development of printmakers and photographers. As the methods and media of art-making have evolved over the years with the use of digital technologies, so has the identity of the fair as a genre-specific art fair. In order to establish an art market that differs from other Korean art fairs and to let the audience understand multiple art in a modern context, the title of the fair changed to ART EDITION in 2010 encompassing wide range of edition art from prints to photos and 3D multiples to computer based art.
Returning for a fifth year, ART EDITION 2014 is hosted by Hangaram Art Museum of Seoul Arts Center and sponsored by Ministry of Culture Sports and Tourism and Arts Council Korea. ART EDITION 2014 showcases a great range of signed limited edition art under the motto, ‘Limited and Unique’.
This year’s ART EDITION will significantly expand its program through collaborations of diverse genres of art. Featuring specially curated exhibitions of Print+Installation / Photo+Fashion / Video+Media / Classical Music+Visual Art, the event seeks creative interaction between different genres, creating “Synthesis” and a new vision of multiple art.
With the hope to provide the public with sophisticated cultural experience, ART EDITION 2014 will take place in Seoul Arts Center, the first complex cultural space established in Korea on November 13th to 16th.
ART EDITION 2014
13 – 16 November 2014
Hangaram Art Museum of Seoul Arts Center
RT EDITION 2014 Committee
Tel. 82-2-521-9613~4 / Fax 82-2-521-9615/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nipple Confusion Exhibition
- The work collection iPad App of Artist Lv Shanchuan just hit the App Store!
- Collectors Sue Gallery Over Unauthorized Andy Warhol Sale
- $3.2 Million on eBay for Superman Comic Sets New Auction Record
- France’s Nude Art Models Rally for Better Working Conditions
- Tracey Emin’s Bed Heads to Tate
- Berry-Hill Shows How Not to Conduct Art Investment (Again)
- 885 Artworks Missing from Madrid’s Prado Museum
- Palestinian Artist Barred from Attending New Museum Show
- Photographers Sue Feds Over “Unconstitutional” Surveillance Program
- 10 Game-Changing Auctions
- Art World Report Card, Thursday, July 3, 2014
- Ostrowski Triumphs at Phillips’ Otherwise Tepid Contemporary Sale
- Christie’s Rides Tracey Emin’s Bed to £99 Million Night
- Ai Weiwei’s Unexpected Navajo Art Collaboration