The work collection iPad App of Artist Lv Shanchuan just hit the App Store!
The work collection iPad App of Artist Lv Shanchuan just hit the App Store! The App, developed by ArtDepot, is a bilingual one, and users could switch between the English and simplified Chinese versions by language setting.
You may find and download it by searching the artist name “Lv Shanchuan” in Apple App Store, or view it by visiting the iTunes page (https://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/lv-shanchuan/id933524007?l=en&mt=8).
Through his series from “Scenery”, "Social Landscape " to "Events ", you could get a comprehensive understanding of the growing experience and life of the artist. Besides his works, in this APP, you may also take a full view of his photos (personal, at studio and at exhibition), resume, essays, videos, highlight and News. You may share the App or any works inside the App with friends on Twitter, Facebook and Sina Microblog, or if you like, you may also download any of the recommended 20 works inside the App with Artist’s signature on it.
ArtDepot is the first and only one developer in China to launch Chinese artists’ work collection Apps for iPad, totaling 40 till now.
- Nipple Confusion Exhibition
- Collectors Sue Gallery Over Unauthorized Andy Warhol Sale
- ART EDITION 2014
- $3.2 Million on eBay for Superman Comic Sets New Auction Record
- France’s Nude Art Models Rally for Better Working Conditions
- Tracey Emin’s Bed Heads to Tate
- Berry-Hill Shows How Not to Conduct Art Investment (Again)
- 885 Artworks Missing from Madrid’s Prado Museum
- Palestinian Artist Barred from Attending New Museum Show
- Photographers Sue Feds Over “Unconstitutional” Surveillance Program
- 10 Game-Changing Auctions
- Art World Report Card, Thursday, July 3, 2014
- Ostrowski Triumphs at Phillips’ Otherwise Tepid Contemporary Sale
- Christie’s Rides Tracey Emin’s Bed to £99 Million Night
- Ai Weiwei’s Unexpected Navajo Art Collaboration